|Kids jumping for Jeff Koons’ Balloon Flower by Erica Berger|
I will be taking a blogging break through the end of the year. Should you need a cultural fix before then, I’ve put together my “Top 10 List” of favorite blogs to tide you over. If you have any comments or ideas for CultureChild, feel free to leave them in the “Comments” section at the end of this post or drop me a note at email@example.com. Thanks for reading! GMom
My Top 10 Favorite Blogs
10. Jumping in Art Museums, because art IS and always should be fun.
9. Vintage Waldo. If you spot Waldo in any artworks, be sure to let them know.
8. t(w)eensgosocial, because this site broaches important issues—cyberbullying, children’s online privacy issues and tween media usage among them—in a smart and non-sensationalist way, and parents need help staying a step ahead of their kids who use the Internet.
7. Dad-O-Matic gives a dad’s perspective on child rearing and offers creative media projects in its “Family” section and an interesting “Education” section, to boot.
3. Stay tuned for the exciting things to come this fall at the new Children’s Museum of the Arts.
2. To “get more out of NY with kids,” check out Mommy Poppins.
1. NYCkidsARTS offers the most comprehensive guide for kid-friendly dance, festival, film, gallery, garden, history, library, museum, music, park, theater and zoo happenings in the five boroughs.